Strategic Priority: Mobility and Transportation
Strategic Focus Areas:
- Quality of Life | Our lifestyle is sustained by preservation of our community beauty through its built and natural environment; management of traffic, parking, and mobility impacts; enjoyment of cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities; exceptions for respectful community conduct; and a safe and secure community.
- Control, regulate and stabilize on-island mobility including traffic, parking, and pedestrian-friendly routing.
- Enhance the safety of all modes of traffic to reduce accidents in roadways and waterways through enforcement of traffic laws and increased public education opportunities.
- Implement emerging methods and technologies to enhance pedestrian safety including remote management systems and strategic crosswalk initiatives.
- Review existing parking inventory to identify opportunities and shortcomings to develop a comprehensive parking management plan.
- Form productive partnerships with local, state, and federal stakeholders to proactively review and address regional transportation challenges, including technology-driven traffic coordination.
- Encourage and explore alternatives to reduce traffic and parking congestion, including additional biking opportunities, evaluation of hybrid work programs, and alternative vehicles.
- Engage and deploy parking solution provider (i.e., Park Mobile).
- Create a resident-focused parking management plan.
- Improve traffic flow to achieve service levels in line with the comprehensive plan and implement a traffic mitigation plan for roadways not meeting the Town’s level of service standards.
- Continue enforcement of traffic laws.
- Explore traffic impacts of school zones, including drop-off and pick-up.
- Act on data/results from the parking study.
- Form productive partnerships with local, state, and federal stakeholders to proactively review and address regional transportation challenges, including technology-driven traffic coordination across organizations.
- Reduce internal/external mail delivery and use technology solutions to reduce paper contract flow (i.e., DocuSign).
- Implement and deploy parking placard program email communication and reduce product materials renewals.